Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Banaue Rice Terraces "A Glimpse of Heaven"


"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." Anthony J.D'angelo


I would really love to travel, but this is my first time to be in a wonderful place. Despite from the bad weather, it didn't hinder us to go there.



Parang abot kamay ko lang ang langit, or I must say... I am really in heaven at this moment.





Tapos, akala naming hindi na namin makikita yung kagandahan ng Banaue Rice Terrraces dahil sa kakapal ng fog... pero God never failed us. :)






kahit ilang minuto lang kaming ngstay sa malaparaisong tanawin... we really had fun... 





Our country is really blessed of  amazing places and creatures. I think, isa na ako doon diba? :)





But most of all, I'm blessed to have the best mom in the entire universe...











That's all folks! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Banaue'ng Banaue. Sana sinama mo 'ko when you went there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more blessed i got a wonderful loving daughter who can i be proud of.. love you so much..your my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete