Wednesday, November 14, 2012

FAREWELL AND HELLO

“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.” Dr. Seuss


I was left alone in the corner crying. Then a man sat beside me and handed me a handkerchief, I was hesitant to accept his offer but I was shocked what he did afterwards, he hugged me tight.

 

"Everything has a reason, I know I hurt you a lot... I believe we need to part our ways. I love you, but I cannot afford to hurt you even more." he whispered and gave a kiss on my lips.


When I opened my eyes, I saw him leaving, and it hurts a lot. Maybe that would be the last, that would be our last. And tears fell again...


Photo (c) Google

That was a goodbye for the both of us, and I'm saying hello for a better me.














PAUNAWA : Ang lahat ng ito ay pawang kathang-isip lang. :)

 




2 comments:

  1. pretty KIM posed to the max..hhehehhe.. saying goodbye shouldn't be that hurt, once ur ready for it.. and once u had ACCEPTED it... Hello's are better for us to be HEALED.. and be optimist on the future..

    ReplyDelete