Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MY MOM


“I like it when my mother smiles, and most specially when I'm the reason behind her smile." 



I don't know how to describe my mom, she's my everything. I know she's not a perfect person but for me she's the best mom in the world, who wouldn't be proud having her? I would! 



The strongest person I've ever known. Yes, she's a single mom, well in fact she sets as my role model of what a woman really is. 


I don't have a complete family, i don't have a dad in order to scold me when I date boys... **giggles** BUT! I don't care! I have my mother, she's a complete package - she act as my mom and dad.  


Words can't explain how proud am I to have her, she's with me from the beginning and she understands me every time I commit mistakes. Despite from the distance, she would ALWAYS here (physically/emotionally) to support me in everything I do...




For me, there would never be a person greater than her.



I'M PROUD OF YOU MOMMY, THANK YOU AND ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) I LOVE YOU! <3






CHOSSS! :)

2 comments:

  1. awhh.. im pretty sure your mom would be prod of you more than you know. Happy Birthday to your mom. :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thinking means that your Mom's heart is very great!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete